At Rascals we want all children to have a fun, exciting, safe time! It is important that we all follow the same rules to that every body is safe. Accidents will happen but by following these rules we will all be as safe as possible.
By entering Rascals you agree to all of our rules of play and will adhere to them. In the event that you do not adhere to our rules of play you may be asked to leave the centre without a refund.
1. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18, who must remain within the building at all times.
2. Only children who are aged 8 years and younger may play on the frame. NO adults on the play equipment
The recommendations for use of the trampoline are a maximum weight of 8 stone (50kg) and single user. Children who are unstable or under 3 years of age should be assisted whilst playing on the trampoline
3. Please supervise you child in the ball pool/slide in the ball pool
4. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
5. SHOES MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE ENTERING THE PLAY AREA. SOCKS MUCH BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, BY BOTH CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
6. Children and adults are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved shirts on the play equipment, to minimise the risk of personal injury. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Clothes with hoods, ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
7. For their safety, we ask that you ensure your children do not climb by slides, or play in front of the slide exits.
8. No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
9. It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
10. No food or drink items are allowed on any of the play equipment. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited.
11. It is forbidden to smoke or vape within the play centre.
12.Children who are unwell, or who have been unwell should not visit the centre for at least 48 hours. Children who become unwell in the centre, must leave the centre immediately.
13. Balls or other objects must not be thrown at each other.
14. Fighting, bullying, swearing, abusive, aggressive or any type of behaviour deemed to be unsuitable towards Rascals staff or any other members of public, from either children or adults, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Management reserve the right to enforce total bans.
15. Parents/ guardians must:
-Accept full responsibility to supervise their children at all times
-Observe their children to ensure that they are capable of using the equipment safely
-Explain these rules of play to the children and monitor their behaviour.
16. In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food or debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report and spillages to a member of staff.
17. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise potential recurrence.
18. Please report any damage to Rascals property to a member of staff.
19. Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. must be conducted in the toilets. Please ensure all nappies are wrapped in nappy bags (these are provided under the changing table) and placed in the correct bin provided.
20. No food or drinks can be consumed in the centre (with the exception of baby food), unless purchased from Rascals.
21. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
22. Management reserve the right to refuse entry.
23. We suggest that you leave all valuables at home as we cannot accept liability for any loss or theft that may occur.
We reserve the right to amend the rules of play at any time without notice.
Parents/ Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Rascals cannot be help responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.